I am here quite often and I have time to look at the latest changes (WikiActivity). Therefore, I want to warn you: In the comments discuss politely and don't use rude and inappropriate words. It's not nice towards our team or other users and readers. Any inappropriate comments (or edits) will be deleted and their contributor can be punished.
Thank you and have a nice day.Read more >
I just want to give a quick message, that I'm new admin here, and if you have some questions, you can also ask me. I hope you help us with building this wiki and join our team - as a normal user or as an admin!
Have a nice day :)Read more >
Hello Editors, sorry to bother again but I recently went through the character pages and wanted to let you guys know relationships will be in a different section from the other information just so the pages don't seem too crowded and keep things organized. I have taken care of Natsuo, Hina and Ruis pages. So for the rest, I'll leave it up to you guys !! If there are any questions please inform me I'll be glad to assist. Thank you for helping in advance !! :D
What the relationship section looks like ↓Read more >
Hey Editors, Daiki here I wanted to let you know that when you are editing new chapters or older ones make sure to use the Japanese scans for the cover image instead of the translated ones. If you guys have any further editorial questions please ask me. Thank you for your help!!Read more >
Hi everyone. My name is RealSenpaiDaiki or Daiki for short, and I've been thinking about adopting the Domestic no Kanojo wiki and fixing it up a bit, seeing as how the current administrator hasn't made an edit since January 28, 2015.
As an admin, I'll do the following:
1. Add a favicon. (If you guys have an opinion on what to put, you are more than welcomed to tell me in the comments down below.)
2. Improve the theme with some better graphics and add a wordmark.
3. Big overhaul of templates.
4. I'm also thinking of promoting other active users to some extent of authority in this wikia to keep it active. Feel free to voice in your opinions in the comments of this blog.
5. Lastly keep the Domestic Girlfriend community going and help them stay upda…Read more >